Experienced and Certified Safety Professionals
Our safety professionals have over 10 years’ experience managing, delivering and supervising industrial projects. Each holds current OSHA and or MSHA certification as well as organizational certifications through Browz, ISNetworld and PICS. While obtaining certification is important, even more critical is that our employees value continuing education.
Safety and Health Management System
We are also strong proponents of having a systematic approach which integrates occupational safety and health objectives into our company’s organizational structure.
Our SHMS has five primary elements:
- Management Commitment and Planning
- Employee Involvement
- Worksite Analysis
- Hazard Prevention and Control
- Safety and Health Training
The results of this systemic approach are:
- Safety and health policies and goals are clearly communicated to employees.
- Accountability for implementing the system is understood and accepted.
- Long-term solutions are implemented rather than one-time fixes.
- Evaluation of results over time promotes continual improvement.
- An effective system positively impacts the company’s bottom line.